How should you choose your wedding invitations? What style should they have? Should they be traditional physical invites or trending e-invitations? We’re here to help you make that decision.
- Choose a style you would like for your wedding invitation. Take into account the place and theme when making this decision. For example, if the wedding is outdoors, a rustic or vintage style might compliment this or on the other hand, if you opt for a luxury hotel, something elegant might be fitting.
- Pay attention to the colours. The wedding invitation can be an indication into the type of theme of the wedding itself. Therefore, it’s important to consider which colours to use. Again, think about whether the wedding’s very formal or if it has a simpler style. Also, think about other details such as the location and the weather etc .. All this will make it easier to choose the colours for your wedding invitations, the background, and the font.
- The finish and thickness of the wedding invitations. Another detail that we can’t overlook when choosing wedding invitations is the finish of the material and its thickness. There are many varieties of paper: Glossy, matte, thick, thin and embossed etc .. Once again, we should opt for an option that fits in with the rest of the style. Likewise, we must consider how the lettering will also look.
- Give importance to the envelopes. Most wedding invitations go inside an envelope. If so, we must also give importance to this aspect. Avoid white office envelopes completely! You have to look for an option and material that fits well with the rest of the card design.
- Include a personalized detail. Every detail can contribute to making the celebration very special. It’s a good idea to include a personalized ‘stamp’ inside the invitations. That is, you can put a special phrase, a photograph of the couple, or something that identifies you.
On the other hand, if you are going to choose the E-Invitation route; ensure you have all your guests email addresses and confident/using a good reputable wedding invite website to send your invites and log your RSVP from your guests.
We hope that these tips will help you in choosing your wedding invitations.