We understand how important it is to have your wedding reception looking perfect and that a big part of that is the table setting. We’ve listed below some of our tips and inspiration from our past Merrydale Manor weddings.
- Decide the layout of your wedding breakfast – The top table should always be the focal point and then your guest tables will fit around it.
- Name your guest tables – Pick a theme for your guest tables, this might be named after countries you and your partner have travelled to together, your favourite songs together etc ..
- Picking your table linen – Table cloths, napkins, table runners, and so on. These will be the base of your table settings. It is safe to go with neutral colors, but you could also use bright pastels or bold jewelry if you are looking to match your color scheme.
You could also play around with textures and patterns. If you are not afraid to think outside the box, you might be surprised by the results.
- Choosing your centrepiece – The most important accessory for your wedding table. We have an in-house supplier ‘floral decor’ who will be on hand to help you to choose the perfect piece.
- Choosing your place setting – Our in-house caterers will provide you with the plates, glassware etc .. however, you might also want to add some design to your table, whether this is a favour for your guests, a welcome card, name card etc .. The design of this would have to match your theme and choice of table setting, to tie everything neatly together.
- Chair design – We provide the chairs for you and this will be all set up for you on the day, however you might also want to add some design to each chair whether this for example, a bow on the back of the chair.
- Extras – Asides from the usual items, it is okay to add some extras to complete your theme. These could be transparent vases filled with pebbles or confetti, lovely scented candles, you name it.
Table setting inspiration:
If you have any questions regarding your wedding table settings, please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.