We can’t quite believe it, but the Merrydale Manor Launch Day is now just a week away. We’ve been so excited preparing this brand new, luxury Cheshire Wedding Venue and the whole team is really looking forward to it.
A Cheshire Wedding Venue that really will set a new ‘standard’
We are really fortunate that Merrydale Manor is owned and run by the same family as Colshaw Hall and so we are one step ahead when it comes to understanding the ins and outs of what couples are looking for from their Cheshire wedding venue. There are certain factors which influence today’s type of wedding and here’s why we think you will fall in love with Merrydale Manor;
- Exclusivity. You only share the day with your partner, family and friends. No other weddings or people milling around.
- A country estate setting. The perfect backdrop for your photographs and you can also enjoy the peace and tranquility of being in the countryside.
- All in one place. You can tie-the-knot (we are licensed for civil ceremonies), enjoy your wedding breakfast, dance the night away at your evening party and rest your head in luxury accommodation at Merrydale Manor. This means that every single moment is spent enjoying yourself and savouring the day because there’s no time wasted, traveling between locations.
- A stunning Manor House. From next year, couples will be able to hire the Manor House, for an added touch of glamour and luxury!
- A brand new function suite and bar. No tired looking venue here! Built and designed to the highest specification so you can save your wedding budget for what matters, rather than trying to bring a venue up to scratch.
- A wedding coordinator. Our team is experienced and will go the extra mile. Our wedding coordinators have helped to run some of the most prestigious Cheshire weddings and are all talented wedding coordinators.They will be on hand in the run-up to the big day and will also be with you on your big day to help make sure it wall goes to plan.
- No hidden extras, just extras included in the price. When you get married at Merrydale Manor, there are many extras that you don’t pay extra for. A Master of Ceremonies, white tableware, and glasses, a free food tasting session, Chivari chairs as standard and a wedding coordinator with you all day!
If you think you may need any more temptation then come along to our launch and join us for a glass of fizz on Thursday, 13th July. There’s no need to book, just turn up and you can meet the team behind Merrydale Manor and see it dressed for a wedding! See you there!