Keys To Merrydale
When you book at Merrydale Manor, you always have exclusive use of our Cheshire Wedding Venue. When you choose to take the 'Keys To Merrydale', it means that you get exclusive access to all our facilities, including the manor house and courtyard bedrooms. It includes everything you could dream of, including;
- Hire of the Merrydale suite and exclusive use of the gardens and grounds
- Hire of our beautiful ceremony room with its limestone floors and oak beams
- Staying in the Manor House the night of your wedding is a real treat; it sleeps eight guests in 4 luxury en-suite bedrooms.
- Hire of all Courtyard bedrooms which sleep 20 people across 10 individually designed bedrooms. All the guests who have an overnight stay are served breakfast in the bar area the morning after the wedding.
- The Cave
- Makeup Room & Makeup Suite
- Wedding Coordinators who will answer your questions and give you recommendations on the run-up to your big day and look after you on the day itself, together with a formal toastmaster
- An easel for your table plan
- Cake stand and knife
- Climate control and AV system in the Merrydale Suite
- Bar and Music Licence until 12.30 am
- Tables, chairs and standard tableware and linen
- Plenty of free parking
Nearly all our couples take Keys To Merrydale now as their primary preference for the full Merrydale Manor experience. Further accommodation is located on the estate - we have five Woodland Eco Lodges that sleep two each (not included as part of keys but located on the estate) and there is further accommodation available at The Dog Pub, which is also run by the Irlam family and has 6 double rooms.
If you would like further details about the Keys To Merrydale, then please don't hesitate to call our office or email [email protected].