Keys to The Manor– at our Cheshire Wedding Venue
When you book at Merrydale Manor, you always have exclusive use of our Cheshire Wedding Venue. When you choose to take the 'Keys to the Manor', it means that you get exclusive access to all our facilities, including the manor house and all the accommodation on site. It includes everything you could dream of, including;
- Hire of the Merrydale suite and exclusive use of the gardens and grounds
- Hire of our beautiful ceremony room with its limestone floors and oak beams
- Staying in the Manor House the night of your wedding is a real treat; it sleeps eight guests in four luxury en-suite bedrooms.
- Hire of all Courtyard bedrooms which sleep 20 people across ten individually designed bedrooms. All the guests who have an overnight stay are served breakfast in the bar area the morning after the wedding.
- Makeup Room & Makeup Suite
- Wedding Coordinators who will answer your questions and give you recommendations on the run-up to your big day and look after to you on the day itself, together with a formal toastmaster
- An easel for your table plan
- Cake stand and knife
- Climate control and AV system in the Merrydale Suite
- Bar and Music Licence until 12.30 am
- Tables, Chairs and standard tableware and linen
- Plenty of Free parking
Nearly all our couples take Keys to the Manor now as their primary preference for the full Merrydale Manor experience. Further accommodation (not included as part of keys but located nearby) is available at The Dog Pub, which is also run by the Irlam family and has 12 double rooms.
Our sister venue, Colshaw Hall, also has further accommodation available. There are Eco Lodges and Irlam Lodge can be added on to your booking if they are free and will accommodate an additional twelve people.
If you would like further details about the Keys to the Manor, then please don't hesitate to call our office or email [email protected].